and just had a good laugh..
I think i've got the world's funniest mummy ever!
i feel soooo gooood and relaxed after talking to her..
Although she does drive me up the wall sometimes..
but I do understand her intention.. after giving it second thought.
I found a very big secret from her today!
But she refused to tell me on the phone..
so only told me a little bit which made me more curious about it!!!
I can't wait to go home and gossip with her and my bros again!! XD
I also realised that they (mum and bros) do gossip about me too!!
Hmm.. wondering what else they talk about me at home..
will have to find out when im back!!
Stress.. stress... hehehe
I miss home very very very much!!!
how i wish I could celebrate my birthday with my family =(
Felt a bit sad when my colleagues asked about it..
anyway, Happy Mother's day!!
I love you mum.. ♥
I know that no one will love me as much as you do!!oh and papa.. lol you're the best! =D
-dE_prInceSse-
No comments:
Post a Comment