Monday, April 06, 2009

Feel like shit

Today, I woke up feeling like shit!! My nose was blocked and I hardly breathed properly... I then took puff's flu medicines again and I almost finish the whole box!! *Sorry hottie, I'll get you a new one xs* Actually, medicines never really help to ease my sickness.. I took it coz I'm hoping for miracle to happen!! Since young, even after I saw a doctor and took medicines, I never recovered! My sickness takes time to heal, as in I need my own antibodes to fight the stupid whatever virus or bacteria in my body!! I need strong immune system right now!!! Sadly, I don't have it now and don't know how to get it back. T_T I've tried to take as much vitamins as possible from vegetables, fruits and tablets but they seem not helpful at all!! What should I do?? I have been sick for almost a week. Everyday I woke up feeling like shit and at night feeling like I'm going to heaven~ I just feel like I'm dying very soon, feeling like a chronic diseased patient with pneumonia or other lung diseases coz I cough non-stop especially at night.. until chest pain and headache and I could hardly go to sleep T__________T If this continues, I think i'm gonna cough out my lungs, my throat and then die. Okay.. i need to be strong!! Be happy, be energetic to fight the virus/ bacteria!! Stay happy~ yeah think that's the only way to recover soon!! So let's make singyeen HAPPY!!! hehehe.. excuses! :P
T___________T
I want to join my housemates to stonehenge tmr!!!
But how to go like this??!! Save me!! heal me!!! ;_;

p.s: HOw to be happy when I have so much work to do??
-dE_prInceSse-

No comments: