Friday, April 17, 2009

Final Countdown!

Work-to-be-done

  • Dissertation - Draft sent!
* I am waiting for my tutor to give me feedback then only can edit :) *

  • Lab report - Done!
* Hmm.. just need to rearrange my answers *

  • Poster - Done!
* Ok. I have done what I need to do for our group. Gonna meet up with my groupmates this Sat! *

  • Revision - T_T
Chit!! I need to get started soon!! I am too slow!!
I NEED to catch up !!
Now is the time!!!!

WOw~ it feels so good and kind of relieved when I finally got things done, after spending weeks working on them. Can you imagine locking yourself in the room for the whole day (of course got go kitchen and bathroom also la) and sitting on your chair till your butt got bigger and bigger, belly got more "oily" = fatter, legs got really numb, blood circulation got worse, backpain (yeah i need a massage), eyesight got worse (coz keep staring at laptop screen) and etc etc..

I didn't exagerrate ok? It's true!!
Hmm.. of coz got take breaks in between XD
All the work needs to be done during our Easter Holiday and before University starts in 2 days time!! Ok, not including today (Friday).
Sigh~ I don't want the day to come T____T
Coz that means I'll have more work to do!!
lectures/workshops/practicals/poster presentation
and..
EXAMS!!!!
*sorry I didn't want to remind you, but I really need to remind myself! t_t*

But.. but..
I also want this 2 days to pass very quickly!!!
Aiks. Looks like I'm contradicating myself =S
Sorry if I confused you.
My bad :)

Right..
My short break is over and I'm gonna start doing work again!
Good night people!
Don't sleep too late.
It's not good for your health!
Go to bed early and sweet dreams =D
Bye~
btw, let's count down with me!!
2

-dE_prInceSse-

No comments: