Hmm.. let's take a 5 min break before I move on to next lecture. I saw this interesting love quote by Aaron in my google homepage. Not sure which Aaron though coz there are so many Aarons in this world. XD Perhaps, he is my longkang guy? LOL~ oh btw, I ter-miscalled him this morning (yesterday morning actually) :P when I was supposed to snooze my alarm. Hehe~ coz his name is the first one in my contact list XD But i think it didn't get through coz he might have changed his number.
*relieved* Alright. I've got myself out of the topic again. I was supposed to talk about the love quote. =S Anyway, I actually have nothing to talk about it. Sorry~ Guess some of you have seen this before and me too but its in chinese. keke~
"They say loving you gives pains and full of sacrifices. But I'll rather take pains and lots of sacrifices than not to be love by you. - Aaron"hmm.. after reading it again, i think the quote is weird. LOL!
*sorry aaron* Anyway, don't bother. Bye! Sorry i'm full of nonsense :P *
5 mins later ... btw, I just came back from googling who quoted this. Well, it's written by a China man! hohoho~ No wonder I said I read the chinese version before :P
Eh WAIT!!
FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!1p.s: Ok, I've actually wasted 15 mins instead of 5. =( Cao~
-dE_prInceSse-
No comments:
Post a Comment