Monday, April 27, 2009

HOORAY!!!

YAY!! YAY!! YAY!!!
Finally!!!
It's DONE!!!
After working on it for almost 5 months!!!
yeah!! It is my dissertation!!
5000 words dissertation!!
*ok la, not exactly very long if compared to 10000 words*
But I guess I was too hardworking coz I wrote up to 6000 words!!
hehehe
Don't worry, it's still within the word limit.
Ngam ngam reach only actually :P
Anyway, I want to take back my words!!
I said I won't come back and blog but I think I'm just too excited about it!!
Coz I've finally got everything done..
and now I can really concentrate on my revision!!
Although it's too late, exams are only 2 weeks from now!!!
T_________________________T
But still I should not give up
I need to work harder!!
I need to catch up!!
yes you're right!!
So I'm leaving this blog now..
and go to bed :P

Eh wait!! Before that,
I would like to express my gratitude to those who have helped me with my dissertation.
Many many many thanks to :-

My tutor!
for guiding me all this while although she didn't help much in the end with the feedback.

My beloved bro - erke!!
for his great opinions and comments and editting on my dissertation!!

Ban Ban!! eh no, I mean Edwin
for helping me to read my work although I just asked him to scan through
but I stopped him when he read halfway through i guess coz it's just too long and boring OTZ
oh and moral support la :P


Abby!! My sexy housemate!!!
for suggesting me to write a content page

Hot Puff!! yeah Samantha Lee Yee Kee!!
for helping me to print the colour pages!! hehe ^^
I thought my printer can print but I was wrong!! sweat*


And...
ME!!!
for putting so much effort into it!!
So lets hope I pass it!!!
yeah Lets pray hard for it :P


Hmm.. I think I should attach this acknowledgement in my dissertation too!
Anyway, I really gotta go.
It's too late now and I have morning lecture tmr.
So,
Bye people!!
see you all after my exams!!
good luck to you if you have exams too!!
Tata~
-dE_prInceSse-

2 comments:

kc said...

mine is 10000 words lo..
need to summit tomoro..
die lo~~

singyeen said...

wah!! i see~ Don't worry you won't die one.. Kc talks alot one ma, im sure can write alot also la :P anyway, good luck in your dissertation :D