Monday, November 30, 2009

Blooody 20 pounds!!

OMG!! I just realised that money is not hard to earn!!
IT IS SUPER DUPER BLOODY HARD TO EARN!!!!
I just want 20 pounds!! TWENTY you know?!!
not two hundred or twenty thousand!!!!
and for me to earn the bloody 20 pounds,
It took me hours to finish the job.. =.="
coz the questions are so damn long!!!
Yeah.. I did some questionnaires online
and i'll get paid after I submitted my precious answers. :P
*not straight away.. coz they need to process the submission before they bank in money into my account! T_T*
But I have some problem while doing the questionnaires!
I don't even know whether I'll get the money!!
coz I accidentally skipped a few questions.
Aiks.. why is it so hard to earn money?!!
T___________________________T

p.s: It is freaking cold today! How can I concentrate?? Coz I just feel like hiding underneath my duvet all the time.. =S
-dE_prInceSse-

No comments: