Friday, November 20, 2009

Random

Ouch~ my nails hurt! Stupid me broke the opening of the tab of my newly bought junk food. =.='' So now I am having difficulty to open the container. T_T tried very hard by pulling the broken tab with my fingers but failed! Puff helped but she didn't manage to open as well.. Then puff suggested to break it with my keys *good idea* and so, I quickly checked my pocket/ handbag for my keys!!!!! *thought can get to taste it finally ^^* but guess what?!! I left my keys with BanBan!!!! OH NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo!!! *wet eyes* What should I do to get to taste my plum sweet?? I need to break the tab in order to get accessed to the little cute sweets! =(

Few minutes later.. after a few more times of trials, trying to open it with all the strength I can gather. *my finagernails are really very painful now..* and finally I heard a loud sound ' poppss'.. and I looked down. Yes!!!! I opened it!!! wohooo~ hehe I am eating the sweets now =) It tastes good!!! =) right.. gotta go do lab now.. have a nice day guys!! =D
-dE-prInceSse-

No comments: