Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday morning

Waking up feeling very stressed again.
Set my alarm at 7.15 but dragged till 9.
Haven't been like this for quite a long time already.
coz this is not my habit..
but today, it feels weird.
I just don't wanna wake up at all.
I think I just want to escape from reality.
Sometimes I wish I can run away from this world.
I wanna go to a place that really suits me.. i know it's not here.
I want a place where peace, fun, relax and happy are there.
I don't belong to this world really.
Coz all i know is, I am a troublemaker!
If i continue to stay here, i'm gonna ruin the whole world.
So someone please send me away! please.. i beg you!

p.s: The weather is so crappy. I guess my Sunday won't be a perfect one =(
-dE_prInceSse-

No comments: