Monday, November 16, 2009

My dream has come true!!

Me back form London!!

Hmm..
WHO SAYS I NEVER HAD A DREAM COME TRUE??!!
hehe.. It's me. :P
but not this time oh!! coz..

MY DREAM HAS FINALLY COME TRUE!!!!! =D

I went for a short trip in London with BanBan, Kok Rong and Kenny last weekend! It was just an eating trip this time actually. *They call it "LIFESTYLE" =.="* You might think we are mad. Went all the way to London just to eat. *Nothing better to do ar?!* If you think this is crazy then I think we are. Coz we love to eat!! Yes, we love food!!!! Who cares about getting fat??! * I do actually =P But.. I always remember someone's quote. That is "DIET STARTS TOMORROW!" Cool right?! That's how I always ended up eating too much in the end and gaining weight. T_T *Blame him, really* But then, who wouldn't eat till drop when they're in London? especially for people like us who come from a very ang moh place where there's not much choice of food? To me, it will be MALAYSIAN FOOD that I will always crave for!! yeah baybeh~ i'm talking about nasi lemak now. ^^ Do I sound very happy now? hehe Nobody tells you before that I'll be very happy over little thing?? A small gift can make me fly high up in the sky. A simple compliment like you're beautiful can make me excited for the whole day..well, there's a chance that I might fall in love with you *winks* and FOOD will make be go extremely HIGH!!!!! lol ok, guess that's too much already. :P Well, if it's not for my health *money too :P* and to keep my body in shape so that BanBan will stay with me forever/ also to attract other guys lol*, I will eat until I drop (Orz)! I'm not kidding man. YOu know I don't tell lie, don't you? ;) Anyway, I had fantastic food in London!
  1. Chinese dissert
  2. Malaysia food @ Rasa Sayang!! * We had nasi lemak, curry noodles, sambal petai and teh tarik!!* Hope eugene's house doesn't stink after we left :P
  3. Korean food @ Arang!! Quite nice but we paid quite a bit for very little amount of food. So it didn't really feel up our stomach. *Not sure about others but I know I wasn't full *greedy me :P
  4. Chinese food!! We ordered about 7-8 dishes! It was the greatest meal of all!! I love the pork *can't remember what's cooked with =.="* and roasted duck!!! I had 2 plates of rice in total!! Cool man~ I don't normally eat much rice. But I had 2!! So this has shown that the dishes were extremely good!! =D
Guess I have gained many kgs after this trip. T_T So should I eat dinner tonight??

Right, food was one of the reasons I followed them to London. In fact, there's another reason why I went with them. ^^ Come on, have a guess! I know you know it! ;) hmm.. Sing Yeen isn't that simple after all. How can she be satisfied so easily right?? Food alone doesn't really make her very happy indeed. lol Hehe Yeah, I went to London to shop too!! *wink winks* Nah, I didn't shop a lot, really. You know I am not a shopaholic. And you also know I'm not rich to shop till I drop! HAHA yeah, I really can't afford it. =) Basically, I went London to get something that I have been longing for ONE YEAR AGO!! *Told you I ain't a shopaholic! ;) Want to know what it is? It's My favourite Abercrombie and Fitch fleece jacket!!!
MY DREAM HAS FINALLY COME TRUE!
I AM SUPER DUPER HAPPY now!! =D
*I bet you'll feel the same too when you finally got something that you have been hoping for a long time ago =) *

Ohh.. other than that, I have also got one for BanBan as well for his 22nd birthday!! Belated birthday present. I know I ain't romantic coz I know I was supposed to give him a surprise birthday present, like other girlfriends would do. But too bad I ain't one of them. =( But I guess he doesn't really mind that. =) *Do you, Da?* And also, I have got myself another pair of shoes coz my favourite Nike shoes koyak liao. *very sad coz it was my most favourite first pair of branded shoes from my 2nd brother. But never mind. I know I gotta start liking the new shoes. It's Addidas though*i prefer Nike coz more comfy*, chosen by BanBan. =D

So.. THAT IS IT! =D

It was a short but fantastic trip! although the weather was quite crappy but still I HAD FUN!!

*Thanks to Eugene for letting us stay at his place! I LOVE HIS APARTMENT!!! So does BanBan!! Hmm.. hope we can get one next time after we step into our working world! =D

-dE_prInceSse-

No comments: