My chesty coughs don't seem to get better.. dammit again!
Really wondering the cause of my cough..
My brother thinks it's because of stress..
nah I think it's the stupid environment..
the asss weather.. they just sucks!!
DOn't know why I think my mom can sense that I am sick here..
coz I just receive her email about treating excessive cough!!
Ohh mom oh mom... you are so sweeeeet...
I didn't know you have instinct! Can sense me sooooo sooo far away!! ^^
So i'm gonna make the world's worst drink ever tonight..
KNow what it is?? Ginger drink.. OMG!! Please kill me..
Can i not take that??
but if I don't take.. I can hardly fall asleepp!!
Shit.. What should I do??
I don't wanna take cough syrup either!! T_T
THis is seriously making me lose all my mood now..
I don't feel like celebrating CNY at all this year!!
All I can think of now is to GO HOME and have family reunion!! =(
Erke, I'm jealous of you too coz you're gonna have bak gua from home too. =S
Life just sucks when the mood is all gone..
CharMei!! I am working hard to find the movies the you want!!!
Hope i can find la.. =)
If not.. sorry ohhhhh!!
Anticipating your arrival here!! and your "er shi si xiao bf"!! lol
I am gonna show you my berbulu-bulu red dress!!
Prove to you guys that it's NOT a monkey dressssss!!!!! Orz
-dE_prInceSse-
No comments:
Post a Comment