Or...
Perhaps I was too tired last night.. used up too much brain power in lecture and workshop. I need to rest! But don't think I can.. coz I have presentation on Monday and report due on next Monday!! oh hell.. now I realise that I don't really have enough time for work at all!! I have got a pile of journals waiting for me man.. How do I finish them?!! Tell me pleaseeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! T_T
Chorrry BanBan, guess you gotta continue doing your "tai cheong fu" job by waking me up whenever I fall asleep/ or when you know the interesting part of the movie is coming! hehehe but.but.. Next time I will try stay awake! provided I have enough sleep the day before and didn't do much work during daytime.. hehe
Anyway, Pharmacy Ball is just 5 days away from now!! Fuifyip!! hehe Can't wait to dress up and take lotsa lotsa nice pictures with my coursemates!!! Oh.. where is my mask?!! Why is it not here yet?!! IT better comes before the ball man.. otherwise I'll have to draw something on my face dy Orz
And.. and... One of the most memorable days is also just around the corner!! 6 more days!!!! lets count down with me people!! 1.. 2... 3...
Start!!
6
^^
OK! Have a nice day people!!
I'm gonna go get my breakfast now!!
See ya ;)
-dE_prInceSse-
No comments:
Post a Comment