Damn stressed!!
sigh~ stupid stress making me cough so badly.. hate it!
STupid APS makes me suffering from APS now..
Can I choose to not care about anything and run away now?
I feel like packing my backpack and run away to some other countries where I can be like Tarzan!! Just live freely.. No competition.. No worries.. No fighting with humans..
Just forget about everything and be friends with animals..
but I must bring dogs with me.. esp my dog!!
coz they are the most loyal living thing in this whole!!
I need them!! Then I will also be protected when my enemies come and attack me..
OF course I cannot be that soft coz I need to protect the dogs too!! like Shi zhu..
but i know my dog - Doberman will always protect me coz he is a grown up "guy" now!! not my little "baby boy" anymore!! hehe =D Aw.. I miss him very very very muchieeee!! I want to see him!!! T_T but even if I'll be protected, I can't be soft too!! I need to be strong!! To fight!! hehe..
Yeah man.. Be strong!! I know I can do it!!! haih.. life is so hard!! SO many things to learn.. Can't I just transform into something else? hmm.. maybe fish.. swim freely with no worries.. can stay in the ocean also. me like it!! then can swim near the beach.. see the sun rise and sun set.. wah.. i already feel so relaxed while talking about it.. When can I have that kind of life?? Well I know it's still a long way to go.. =( Looks like I started talking crap again.. ok, I will stop it now. Bye..ByeBye~
-dE_prInceSse-
No comments:
Post a Comment