Monday, September 27, 2010

Feeeeeeeeel goooooooooood!!


I'm hiding in my own wonderful world now again, in the peaceful corner that I own in my room.. Yeah, it's a place where I can find peace.. and I feel so safe and secured here. ^^ Listening to my favourite song on itunes now - "Without you", by Air Supply. It's a totally different singing style from Mariah Carey.. it's more relaxing and soothing. But I like both! coz I just love this song! =)
I am feeeling sooooooo gooooooooooood now~ =D

It's been a good day today at work. Well, that's because we had a short laughing session in the afternoon when my tutor turned into a superman in the dispensary! haha when everyone was talking about balancing body He showed everyone a funny superman pose and that just made us laugh! XD I was thinking it'd so nice if we can have this short session every day to relieve some stress.. ^^

What really makes me happy is.. I actually made a customer feeeeeeeel goooooooooood!! haha
My tutor just went through customer feedbacks today and saw a comment was about me. It said something like.. " I feel good!" Don't really know how it was commented, I shall check it out tomorrow when my tutor sticks it on the wall.. hehe Well, I was worrying earlier that I might confuse the customers with my lousy "e.n.g.l.a.n.d" XD I never thought that I would actually make my customer feel so good with my "best" customer service!! haha I shall thank this customer coz he or she has given me the confidence to continue providing the best customer service to everyone that walks into our store!! I'm gonna make everyone happy and feel good after visiting us!! XDDD i will try my best!! I promisee.. =)
i feeeeeeeeeel gooooooood~

oh oh!! I'm getting my next paycheck tomorrow!! yay~ haha been ebaying non-stop recently. So i guess this should be able to help me pay off some of my debts la.. hahaha hope the amount they pay me is right this time round.. coz they are still owing me my salary for july!! =S Don't worry, i'll definitely get it back coz I've already done my best for everyone! ;)

and here comes another song by Air Supply - I can wait forever..
I would like to dedicate to you.. my love, my sweetheart =)
This song presents every single word that I wish to tell you..

p.s.
"I can wait forever, if you say you'll be there, too
I can wait forever, if you will, I know it's worth it all
To spend my life alone with you."

I miss you..
-dE_prInceSse-

No comments: