Saturday, September 25, 2010

I love weekend!!


I have had a very relaxing weekend! Love it so much!! wish i can have more, more.. more!!! Janeme said to me "I wish i can swap weekdays to weekends, so that we can have 2 days at work, 5 days off work!" XD Like the idea man!! I really wish that can happen.. =(

Anyway, I enjoyed my Sat with Ponyo! Love ponyo!! Ponyo ponyo you are so cute!! i wish i can have once also.. not when she became a little girl though.. hehe i like her more when she's a goldfish!! =D It's a very very nice animated movie o!! To me, weekend will be the best if I can lay back and enjoy watching something I like! *that includes staring at your face on the screen for hours!! XDD* It can be very relaxing.. you would definitely enjoy it if you've had a busy week at work! =)

oh i have a funny thing story to share.. it happened on friday at work. A weird looking young man came into our store to ask for the price of a product as we don't keep it in stock. So I called up the other store to check out the price as requested. This is so called good customer service.. and then here comes the funny part.. after I checked the price and everything.. I went back to the customer and told him.. and guess how he thanked me?? If you could guess it right, please let me know.. I'll give you a big prize for guessing it right!! lol

The customer did as shown in the pic below!!

Yes!! He did that!! He prayed at me!! haha.. All of a sudden, I thought I was a buddha or an angel that has just saved his life! XDDD I feel so noble!! haha So funny!! My colleague saw and she came to me and asked " Sing, does it mean something to you?" haha Of course not! I was shocked to see him doing that too! lol Weird guy.. but he made us laugh! He made our day!! =D So many weird and funny things had happened to me recently.. i don't know why. But i find it quite fun coz at least we can have some laughters in the store, after having a busy and stressful day! Love the funny customers! ^^

Weekend is nearly over.. =( Tomorrow will be another working day.. hope it'll be a nice day! with nice customers coming in! =) dont like grumpy ones.. =S ok! i'm gonna enjoy my last few hours of nice and lovely weekend!!

140 sleeps to go! can't wait can't wait to "SM" again!! haha if pinching cheeks is considered as one of the SM activities la.. hahahhaa it is for kok rong though XD

oh and Happy Birthday to my dai sou!! She must have had a nice celebration BBQ-ing with my tarke and friends at home.. yeah they were bbq-ing when i called back. :P Also, happy birthday in advance to Ban's sister!! Hope she has a great one at home too!! =D

Right.. I'll shall go now.. back to my wonderful little corner in my room! will show you a picture of it next time! it's a lovely place, i'm sure you'll like it when you see it in person! ^.^v Bye~

-dE_prInceSse-

No comments: