Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Pay Day!


woooooohoooooooo~ I got my pay again!! I AM SOOOOOOOO HAPPPYYYY!!! *jump jump*
This time the amount is more than last month.. more than what I expected! ^^ coz I did a few extra hours this month!! hmm wish I can have more saturdays to work for, but it's not gonna happen unless they've got somebody who is more experienced to work with me on Sats. Well, I knew this coz one of our part-time pharmacist didn't want me to work with her with another dispenser who only works for Sats. I can understand her.. coz after all, I'm new there. I don't know well enough to handle all the queries and complaints! but I'll learn, I just need some time.

Anyway, there's nothing to worry about those things YET! haha Now i shall celebrate my pay day.. to reward myself for working hard last month (Sept)!! err.. how should I celebrate?? Ebay?AGAIN??! haha of course not. I have shopped enough this month. I promise to stop for the next few months.. so I am going to sign in anymore, starting from October! I can do it!! i know i can.. =P Ok. As an alternative, I've decided to reward myself by shopping on tesco.com! hahaha I love this website man.. blame the £5 voucher for making me spend! haha and so.. i have amended my shopping list for this month again!! *note: I do grocery shopping online every month so that I can get everything I need for the whole month delivered to me! Then I don't have to waste energy and time carrying them! smart ler :P*

Due to not having snacks for 2 months, 2 MONTHS OHH!! I decided to get pringles to "compensate my loss"! + 2 bottles of appletisers! wow.. sounds great leh? I know.. i can't wait to receive my delivery tomorrow too!! hehe oh oh I'm also waiting for a few more parcels from the other part of the world - HK! Remember I said I have shopping non-stop on ebay recently?? yeah.. i've bought loads from the website! It's just irresistable! I just can't help but keep logging into the website. =S think I just love ebay.. =) SOOOOO happy!! I believe with my pay this month, i'll be able to pay off all my debts la. XD

oh.. to someone who "LOVES" celery, you are gonna love what I've just done. I just ordered 4 bunches of celery - to be added to my delivery list too!! coz it's 4 for £2!! haha yeah I'm so gonna be sick of celery after this.. XD Good for you.. =P

Well.. nothing much happen today in store.. just got tested on my clinical knowledge again which made me so nervous coz I basically learned NOTHING from uni! =( That'e because what I've learned, I've forgotten now. So it feels like I'm learning everything all over again.. =S I know this is bad.. but i can do nothing about it.. just give me some time, OKay?

Right. I shall stop here. not feeling quite well today. For women's reason. See ya.

-dE_prInceSse-

No comments: