I won't talk much today coz I'm totally exhausted now. It's been a long day today coz I started work at 8.30am and finished at 6.30am, as I needed 3 hours training due to not having some in the week coz WE WERE JUST TOO BUSY! yeah.. we were short of staff.. =S Well, when i said we are busy, it doesn't mean we have lotsa prescription for collection.. but it's the walk-in Rx's that actually frightened me! We could have a super long queue till the main door and the customers are still willing to wait for their Rx's. WHY?? can't you just come back for it the next day or whenever? aiks.. and another thing is.. our store target! yeah.. F.R.P.S sign-up and M-edicine U-se R-eview!! They are so busy to catch up with the targets.. and they always like to do it at the wrong time.. @@ The last thing that I don't like about customers is that they like to come in when we are just 5 mins to closing the shop!! Omg! when can they learn to be more considerate??!! Why do they want to make us work overtime? We experienced once that we had to open for an extra 30 mins!! blame the inconsiderate people. =P well it's not a problem with me when the weather is absolutely fine, as in bright or sunny. I hate it when it rains or gloomy!! That's coz I cycle to work ma.. =(
Anyway, I think that's all for today.. nothing much happened. But I got tested by my tutor on my clinical knowledge today.. about drug interactions hahaha Love Stockleys! coz it helps us alot in getting information about drug interactions! =D I got half of my answer correct though.. hahaa just not detailed enough :P Lucky me.. "blek"
p.s. I'm EXTREMELY happy today!! despite the super long day at work! coz Ban is back! hehe.. Finally.. welcome home!!!~~~ ^^
-dE_prInceSse-
No comments:
Post a Comment