Monday, November 29, 2010

Fantastic Night out!

The weather is freezing cold today, but I feel warm.. in my heart! =)
I was invited to pay a visit at my colleagues, Laura's new house last week.
So, me and my other colleague, Kirsty went straight to Laura's house straight after work!
It was a busy afternoon/evening today coz we were short of staff.
There were only 4 people working in the afternoon and 3 people working from 4.30 to 6.30pm.
It was really a hectic afternoon but we all had fun! hahaha we did quite well in serving all the walk-ins.. ehhehe although they were all massive scripts which my tutor had to actually say "a lot of items waiting with 3 different names.. XD coz normally it's just like "one item waiting". LIke i said, we did quite well actually coz no one complained to our slow customer service!! hahaha

We had to leave work late coz we had to finish off the massive walk-in scripts after 6.30. Hence, Laura had to drag our dinner time to 7.30. (was supposed to meet her at 7pm!) So Kirsty brought me to her new flat to get changed ( Her flat is really nice!! I like her kitchen the most!!) and then drove straight to Laura's. Good thing is our dinner was all ready by the time we reached!! hahaha Lasagne smells really good!! i didn't know what meat she cooked with but I couldn't be bothered to ask.. haha coz I was really hungry!! but i think it's beef.. aiks nvm la.. people cook so nice dy can't suddenly tell them that I can't eat right? hahaha HOnestly, the lasagne was fantastic!! yummmmmmmmy!! Oh and Laura's new house is also very nice!! very spacious and homeeeeeey!! mmmmmmmm I really feel like having my own house too!!! after getting married!! hahaha I have to start saving money now and own a house next time when I leave this country for home and my love ones! XD

I really want to have my own house.. my home-sweet-home!! Listening to them talking about their husband and partner makes me soooooooooooooo jealous!! I WANT ONE TOO!!! hahaha

Right.. I really had fun today! I didn't expect to be that close to my colleagues.. didn't know i'd have the chance to actually visit my colleagues' houses! and have dindin together, chatting through the night!! hmmmm I feeeeeeel so warm! coz they are all treating me so well.. =) I'm so gonna miss them like crazy!! I really love them!! =D

oh i didn't get to play with Laura's lil daughter coz she's already asleep when we were there.. so we went to her room quietly and watched her sleep like a little gorgeous princess.. she's really very sweet.. ^^ hope i can go play with her one day! XD

OK. I'm gonna end my day with one episode of TVB drama.. keep warm!! cold cold =)

-dE_prInceSse-

No comments: