Monday, November 15, 2010

syiok!

Again, we finished all the scripts before 5pm!! LIke my colleague said, we are so organised!! hhaha so basically what we did for the whole day was talking about musics! hehe but i didn't comment too much on that coz I don't know ANY songs that they mentioned! HAHA ok other than Mama Mia. XD sorry la.. they are too ang moh dy.. and they weren't talkng about POP songs. you know? TO me, they are some sort of oldies or their traditional songs! MUAHAHHAA

and so.. I noticed a funny name - hokey pokey! XD

and then my tutor said: It's really hard to describe the song.. it's a mixture of song and dance, something like that. and guess what I said?

"Why don't you show me? sing and dance!! HAHAHA"

but too bad that they couldn't coz it has to be done with at least 3 people! *fyi only 3 of us left in store for late shift* What a waste! I would really want to see it man!! hahaha my tutor dancing and singing in dispensary!! LOL

anyway, hope they'll demonstrate to me tomorrow la, if we are not too busy. =P

I you tube the song dy.. it's quite nice.. =) and here it is - the hokey pokey!



It's a fun day today! quite relaxing~ although we do also get like a BUNCH of people coming in together at the same time which made us all kelam kabut! XD but with our good team work, it's all done very quickly! weeeeee~ ^^ *now i feel like im not the only one doing the walk-ins now, maybe coz my tutor is here.. hope he doesn't go for holidays again..*

Ok. now.. another thing to think about.. I'm in dilemma now. SHould I get Brown or Black?!!! Help me please!!!!! I can't decide!!! =(

So.....

Brown or black?? hmmmmmm.. @@

-dE_prInceSse-

No comments: