I think..
An unproductive day is the MOST PRODUCTIVE day!!
coz.. that's the day you put a smile on your face!! =)
Waking up in the morning without alarm..
Having toast and hot coffee for breakfast..
Eating slowly and no rushing to go to work..
and passing the day with NO PLANS..
Just Do the things I suddenly feel like doing..
Passing a day with NO STRESS is the BEST thing to do!
Don't you think so?? I know you agree with me, Puff. lol
In fact, I did not pass my day doing nothing.
I watched 5 episodes of korean drama this afternoon and i'm gonna continue after dindin.
I vacuumed my room as I didn't get to do it last week. *visited puff and char in Evesham*
and I tidied up my room too!! ooooo it's so clean now. Me like it!
My room is soooooo dusty!! i don't know. Anyone asthmatic will definitely get asthma attack straight away if they are in my room now. Yes. it's that bad. The thing is I vacuum my room every week!!and I never open my window!!! aiks I just can't understand why this house is so dusty.. =S
oh and I did my laundry too! I think my landlady is too busy dating nowadays.. she just left her laundry in the washing machine and I had to dig them out and leave them aside when I did mine. Luckily she wasn't at home.. otherwise I'll have to wear dirty clothes to work tmr.. XD
I know she's not exactly a clean person also.. but i'll forgive her la since she's a nice person! ^^
Ok. I counted the days again today. 88 sleeps left to my home-sweet-home!! I JUST CAN"T WAIT!!! but i know the days are passing by very quickly now.. maybe coz we are all too busy at work. It's good actually coz at least i'm not passing my day feeling lonely.. coz I DON'T WANT TO FATT MOU IN WELLS!! =P
yay yay yay~
88 nights!! lalallala.. hehe
-dE_prInceSe-
1 comment:
agree with u O :D
Post a Comment