I said that there'll be some days when we will be really short of staff. So yeah~ What I said in my previous post happened today! BINGO~oh yay, I jinks it!!
But.. out of my expectation, what I said earlier just happened today! T_T Yes, on the first day of work in the new year. What a good start man. =S There were only 4 of us working today. 1 dispenser + 2 pharmacists (One of them went home at lunchtime) + Me! GREAT!!
So my feet are hurting like hell now. =(
Walk-in Rx's whole day NON-STOP.
So yeah.. we didn't even dispense A SINGLE PCS Rx. Fantastic!!
So the scripts are piling up now.. A lot more to do tmr then. Orz
Guess what my tutor told me on the last hour of the day? As me covering late shift so the dispense has left. I have passed my qualification as a dispenser today. >u<>
Right. I shall give my feet a good massage now. oh my poor feet.. i can't wait for the massage package which BanBan booked for me anymore!! I WANT MASSAGE SO BADLY NOW!!!
Ok la. I still have a lot of homework and studies to do. I better go now. Bye! Hope tmr will be a better day.. hopefully~
-dE_prInceSse-
No comments:
Post a Comment