Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's TIME!!

Ok. I know it's time? It's time for me to start revising!!
After OSCE study day, I realised that my clinical knowledge is O! =(
I know I need to do something but I do not have any motivation at all!
Maybe it's because I'm too excited about going home in Feb! =D
What I'm thinking is what i should eat when I'm back, what should i do, where else i can do..etc etc! hahaha and drowning in my own world dreaming about my sweet times with "you". hehe

But, I am really lazy to do any work now! well, at least not straight after the 26th week review. hehe I think I should at least chill abit after the 6 months hard work. :P The good thing is I dont have to collect many evidence anymore! yay! coz i only need another ~ 10 pieces of evidence for my tutor to sign off the rest of the performance standards! but i can tell you that those are the most difficult ones. T_T tell me how to act like a pharmacist while my clinical knowledge is O??? =.=" I would say I will try my best la.. =S

By the way, guess what? We are seriously back to NORMAL now! We finished all the scripts on friday before 5pm!!! How cool! hahaha It was fun coz I actually set a time and told them that we MUST finish dispensing those scripts before 5pm!! And WE REALLY DID IT!! weee~ team work man!! hahaha I shall do it again next week but I have another deadline to meet - a clinical audit that needs to be completed end of Jan!!! it's my tutor's job actually but i'm helping him la.. good for me to collect quality evidence also :P so i shall target everyone who comes with a script for NSAIDs next week!! hehe Don't run away from me ok??? XD CAn i lock all of them in the room?? hahaha hmm there's a will, there's a way. lol

oooooooooh i love "kang xi lai laaaaaaaaaaa~"

Right, good night people. =)

I miss you~

-dE_prInceSse-

No comments: