Monday, January 03, 2011

Finally!!! DONE.

I'm done with packing now! All ready to go home!
hehe.. I'M SO EFFICIENT!!! =D
i know i sound like I'm flying tomorrow but i'm actually not. keke
40 nights left! not long.. not long.. =D
but i really enjoyed packing this time.. coz I'm TOO excited about everything!!
Eating those food that I've craving for.. seeing those that I've been missing for months!!
and most importantly, escaping from this cold and wet and windy country..
to the warm and ok still-wet-and-windy-but-I'll-still-enjoy-it country!! >v<
YOu must be wondering or thinking "singyeen is mad" why she does packing SOOOOOOOOOOOO sooooooooo early. hehe
Tell you la. Coz I have a feeling that I'll be seriously tired after work from tomorrow onwards coz we are really VERY short of staff!! I have checked the diary. There's one day maybe a few days that only 2 dispenser and pharmacist who are working for the whole day. OMG! yes. it's that bad. But don't worry coz I am physically and mentally well-prepared for this now. I had a super long sleep last night (1am till 12pm) to restore all the energy for the rest of my pre-reg year!! I KNOW I CAN DO IT!! I have no choice anyway but I have confidence that I can still cope with it. Mind you, I still have to do homework and studies oh, other than working. By the end of the year, I will become a superwoman! I hope i can la.. XD

I will be BACK to work again tomorrow. =(
Feel abit lazy coz have been lazying around for so long! That's why I don't fancy long weekend sometimes. =P

Anyway, hope you guys have a good start as well!! Stay healthy and happy in 2011! weeeeee

-dE_prInceSse-

No comments: