Thursday, October 22, 2009

Abby, I miss you!

Abby, how are you?!!
I haven't talked to you for ages!!!
I miss you very very very much.. T_T
I miss talking to you.. alot!!
I have lost a MATURED friend to talk to after you left.
I need you to listen to my problems and give me opinions.
Our puff is doing her job well here... !!! SAD CASE =(
*btw, her job is to annoy me!! =.=" *
She brings more problems to me instead of helping me solve them.. =P
HOw saD IS THAT?!! YOU SEE?? LOL
HELP ME ABBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need you here to go shout with me at bathwick hill!!
This time drag puff along so that she can finish her dance there. XD
COME BACK PLEASE!!!!!
WE MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!!!!

-dE_prInceSse-

2 comments:

Abby Kok said...

I miss you guys too :( very2 much..

I miss the times we used to hang out together2.. aiya..things around me have changed so much now oh.. i miss uk too :(

i wish i could go back there and do crazy2 stuffs with u guys..
we d 3 penguins were so happening back then haha..

actually i miss listening 2 u guys too n giving u guys 'advice'(as a matured fren lol) tho i not sure whether i got really help u guys or not la hehe..

But really la.. miss the time when we had our 'group discussion'

aih..life has changed so much 4 me here..

donno when can i go back there again..
nvm.. come n visit me in sabah la k hehe..

singyeen said...

We want you for our movie night!!!! We have hot got many movies to watch now :(

We'll go visit you in Kuala Penyu one day!!!! Must make yourself free to layan us oh.. hehe :P

YOu take good care there ya!! Keep in touch ok? ;)