I have something to announce here!!!
I am currently an ebay model!!
Believe it or not??
Thanks to my ebay manager - Hot Puff
eh? thought you remember her?
Nvm.. I understand.
She is not that hot after all for you all to remember her :P
anyway, the hot puff is yeekee-chan.
Yeah.. she is my manager.
And she treated me dinner @ Nando's for being her ebay model.
^.^v
Check it out here!
p.s: Modelling is hard if you don't have a "S", like me.
I'm sure you know what this "S" is. *winks*
So now..
Call me e-babe!!
Alchooo,
I would like to thank my handchome BanBan for the wonderful Monday night!!
And chorry BanBan!! coz I indirectly made you miss your morning lecture T_T
My bad!
Oh come on.. please can you all THINK STRAIGHT!!!!???
@@
We went out for a fantastic dinner @Jamie Oliver that night la!
And BanBan belanja me.. That is it!!
oh and I got to dress up nice nice la.. ^^
so yeah..
I was very very happy that night
and we came home late coz the restaurant was so full and we gotta wait outside for half an hour and in the lounge for another 10 or 15 minutes before we could actually sit down and order our food! =( and oh, we also took some modelling photos la..
and that's it.
BanBan ordered a lot of food oh..
We had 2 dishes of appetizers,
main meal with chips,
and
TIRAMISU for dessert!!
I was cho full after dinner!! =S
But it was fantastic!! Right, Da? ;)
And then me camwhore again =.="
hehe
oh yeah.. forgot to say
It was the night after BanBan's birthday- 25 October 2009
BanBan's 22nd Birthday!!
Happy Birthday to you again BanBan!!
Sorry, I had nothing to surprise you..
Coz I spoilt the surprise myself..
Donkey me. =(
Hope you like the "known-surprise" though..
and lastly..
I love you Da.
Thanks for everything you do for me..
Sing Yeen, me cherish you.
-dE_prInceSse-



No comments:
Post a Comment