Thursday, October 15, 2009

TOO LATE??!

4.31 am : Me and puff just finished doing research on our "future" project topic. The result of our research is = NONE is related to the aim of our project. So, the conclusion is..
  1. DOn't do the topic
  2. Carry out the research.. even without enough references to write up a report
  3. Do the lab but end up writing a report without getting any result
  4. Fail the unit = Fail pharmacy course = JOBLESS!!
  5. JOBLESS = DIE!!!
So you people understand our pain now?? hmm.. I have something to say, unwillingly though.

I REALLY REGRET TAKING PHARMACY COURSE NOW!!!!
IS IT TOO LATE FOR ME TO SAY THAT NOW??
T________________T

3 comments:

k1M H0ng said...

Can I join in and shout that too??

\(`o')/ AaaaaaargHHHHHHHHH

edwin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
singyeen said...

OK!! Lets create a group for that then.. lets beat yam group!!! lol

tmr we go to bathwick hill shout la.. :P