Saturday, October 17, 2009

Anime fever

I am back in my anime world again!!! =D
*currently watching mermaid melody*

Guess what!?
I have just found out that Yano has come alive!!!
hehe.. yeah =)
They have made Bokura ga Ita into live Jdrama!
COol man~

But the sad thing is..
I COULDN'T FIND THE DRAMA!!!!! orz
so can't watch T_T
kek sei yan ah!!! nggrrrr
WHERE CAN I WATCH THE DRAMA!!!???
Can someone tell me please?

hmm.. never mind.
According to puff, live drama can never beat anime!!
*try to make myself feel better. swt*

And again.. never mind.
I am still very happy =)
Coz I met someone very leng zai last week!
A leng zai and cool Japanese guy!!! To me la :P
*p.s: he's got quite big eyes ooo*
And I took a picture with him!!!!!!!!!!! *.*
hehe.. you know I always wanted to be with a Japanese guy
in my fantasy world.. wee~
That was since I started watching anime.. ^^

-Yano vs Ken-chan-

-Yano and Nana-chan-

Here you go!!! Me and my leng zai Ken-chan!! XD

Oh btw, he's the one standing behind me ^.^
leng zai ma??
hmmmm... should I crop the picture?? ;)
shoooo.. don't tell BanBan ya ;)
So what do you think?
Crop or no crop??

-Yano vs BanBan-

and..
Us???
-dE_prInceSse-

No comments: