Saturday, October 31, 2009

Chorry, me late!

Chorry people.. I was supposed to reveal my answer last week but I forgot..Let my project take the blame coz it made me so busy.. not busy with the lab work or write-up though..BUT bust being an "ON-CALL" final year student!! T_T And that means I was and still am busy waiting for my tutor's emails, waiting for him to come back to his office for tutor meeting.. Yes!! our final year is all about waiting!! Sad life .. Guess by the end of the semester, I have gained a very good experience which is "PATIENCE". I bet I will become a very patient person. What a good training I now have in my final year on behavioural development!! All thanks to my project supervisor!! sorry his name has to be kept confidential, otherwise I'll be CHARGED! No good no good! So better not. Alright.. I think I went too far from the aim of this post.. I am not here to talk about my final year, how's my life or what project I do.. THe aim of this post is to TELL YOU MY ANSWER of my previous post on "WHAT CAUSES A BROKEN HEART?".

OK! My answer is .. HEARTBURN!! Yes it is!! I'll explain to you next time.. coz I'm super duper busy now.
anyway, What is your answer then??!!! Nobody told me since I posted up the question.. another sad life =(

OH yeah!! and Happy Halloween people!! HAVE FUN!!! and I will too =D

-dE_prInceSse-

No comments: