Tuesday, January 26, 2010

3 days!!

3.. 2.. 1... Yay~
Ok. Looks like it's fast to finish counting down from 3. But to count down from 3 days to 1, it takes forever! T_T 3 more days to go!! and I will be officially free from final year project! which takes up the highest percentage of the year!! So, if I screw it up, I might end up in Bath Uni again next year. Hmm.. that doesn't sound great at all. Coz I don't really want to stay back and study for another whole year. For now, I just want to graduate! I want to start working already!! I want to earn my own money.. make my own living!! I don't want to spend my parents' money anymore. I want to be able to support myself!! Yes! coz I'm an adult already. 23 years old. Old enough to be able to do it! Yes I believe that I can!

But.. by looking at the situation I am in now.. it's a bit hard to actually graduate with the grade I am actually aiming for. COZ FC HASN'T REPLIED TO MY EMAIL!! NEVER GIVE ANY FEEDBACK FOR MY DRAFT!! So, what i can really do for now is to make my report look nice.. what I can do now is just adjusting the size of graphs or pictures and that is it! I don't even know whether I have written the right thing.. I mean the content of my report. I really hope I have written what he wants to see.. then he will give us a good mark! hehehe.. I am gonna pray for this everyday after I submit my report till I know the mark! hahaha YOu wanna help pray for me also?? hmm?

Right. I have not been in a good mood to edit my report today, dont know why. I am supposed to edit a lil bit on the result part but I have not had the mood to do it yet. I don't really have a lot of time left.. but still, I am not motivated to work on it now. Sigh~ I am so sick of my report already. I just want to pass it up asap then I won't have to keep thinking about it anymore. So, I'm hoping that time can pass by a lil quicker.. but not too fast though coz I also want to enjoy my free time.. hehe chill till the max before 2nd sem starts!! I promise myself to work extremely hard this year to achieve what I aim for. So yeah.. I'm gonna study everyday next semester so that I won't be too stressed when exams come in June. OK! This will be my new year resolution then!! =) Gambate, sing yeen!!! Aja~aja~

oh guys.. Know what? My eldest brother just got married!! woohoo!! I am sooooo happy!! coz I am gonna be their bridesmaid!! hehe.. Wonder if I can really be coz normally it's to be the people from the bride's side. But my brother said can.. so think his wife won't mind also la. XD
oh btw, I gotta start looking for a new dress now.. coz Pharmacy ball is coming soon!! 2 more months only.. need to start searching around on ebay liao =P keke

OK la. I have typed too much today. Think I've learnt something from final year project. That is writing lotsa crapsssssssss!!!! lol It's true really. I think my report is full of crappy stuff. Don't believe? I send you a copy to you la.. you tell me if it's crappy.

FULL STOP. BYe.. byebyeZ~
-dE_prInceSse-


No comments: