- BanBan
- Puff
I wonder if you both keep sneezing now?? haha.. btw i think the 2 words have similarity. Try guess and see if you can get the right answer?? hehehe
Ok. THe answer is.. they both sound very bulat!! hahaha Let me know if you really get the answer right.. then you'll be the third one i'll be missing next time! =P
Omg. I feel like im dying dy.. The stupid bacteria makes me spit out bloody phlegm. Kill you!! Hate it!! Hope i can get better tomorrow la.. coz I don't really want to miss my FREE korean food and char keow tiaw!!! hehehe.. getting more and more excited now!! Oops excuse me..I sneeze again. hehe blek~
OK la.. back to work.. 200 words to write but still can't finish. Me too lazy and lousy. ok.. have to faster faster finish writing it then submit faster faster then i dont need to worry about work anymore for a week!! Yay!! *jumping around happily*
Acknowledgement: I would like to thank my itunes for accompanying me the whole day today. and sorry neighbour if you got annoyed by my "sweeeeet" voice. hehe and also tvb and taiwanese drama for taking away my boredom!! also my good jitra guy for chatting with me so that I don't feel bored. and puff for texting me to check if im still alive in Bath. LOlx.. and finally my very kind beast/ monster for checking me out all the time to make sure that I won't be a complete loner here. I really appreciate you all!!! At least I feel that I'm loved at this moment when I need someone very badly.. Coz I really don't like to be alone. I can never be a loner!! Never!!! ^^
I love you all very very the muchie !!!!!!!!!!
-dE_prInceSse-
No comments:
Post a Comment