Yeah babe, I AM HOT!! *burning hot!*
The rapers.. er wait! I mean another "rapist" said so on me facebook!!
wakakaka.. I was very kek dong just now after I found out about this rape case. *Chorry Kimmy I "wu hui le ni".. Tmr dindin let you eat MORE!! hihi*
But then after I think back.. I realized that I should be glad instead!
Coz He said I am HOT for everyone to handle!!
So I guess that also means that I'm HOT for Him to handle too!! hehe *blush blush*
*omg! my over-self confidence is back again! =.="* but nvm, coz this is NO facebook!!keke so, nobody will see this post anyway wahahaha.. *winks*
Oh btw, after being too over-confident, I must be a lil' humble too. Aw i'm such a good girl. *cannot tahan dy i must say so* OK. I think I must admit that I'm NOOB now. KNow why? coz I'm so NOOB that I actually logged off the "fb-raper's" facebook account when I was gonna take revenge by raping his facebook! What a Duuuuummb Oo I am. Aiks~ Very kek la!! But nvm nvm.. coz I finally got to take revenge anyway.. but not in a "GOOD" way. Coz the "fb-raper" actually logged into his fb account and purposely left it open for me to rape so that I feel better after being fb-raped. *sweat* OMG! How could I tell this to everyone here now? I NO PROUD OF MESELF NOW.. T_T I am such a looser.. Anyway, it's not bad to be a looser actually coz looser mean loose and that means LOW in FAtS and that also means THIN!! Ohh~ No wonder I feel so cold!! Freaking cold!! coz I am LOW in FATS!! hahahahha *oops TOO OVER again *piack =S*
Ok la. Enough crap for today.. Now do something more serious!! COntinue raping his FB?!!*coz he's sleeping now and he left his facebook logged on for me!! *0* hehe SHOULD I??!! hmm~ Nono.. NO GOOD! *Karma!! Nvm. Do work now. Bye.ByeBye~
-dE_prInceSse-
No comments:
Post a Comment