Monday, January 04, 2010

FAiled

Omg! Bath is just too cold =S
I was supposed to wake up early in the morning today..
but I snoozed.. wait NO! I turned OFF my alarm and slept till afternoon!!!
Failed! No hope dy.. really
but who to blame??! No one but the COLD weather!!

And as usual, I raised my roller curtain just like how you raise Malaysia flag when you're young
I didn't see the sun at all T_T but I saw ICE covering the top of the roof and the pathways!! *very depresssing.. If you still can't imagine how cold Bath is.. I can prove it to you!

So.. I went to bathroom to wash up.. and I noticed blood on my lips. Yea, my lips break open.. =( THe weather is just too cold and dry.. I need "CHerry Chapstick!!" =.="

" I am too HOT for 2010 to handle..
but the weather is too COLD for me to handle.. " T_T

Another failure. Sad case.. *sigh~

PLease.. let me see sunlight today!
-dE_prInceSse-

No comments: