Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Shocked!!

Oh my god people!
Guess what? My long lost friend aka long lost ex-coursemate appeared in front of my laptop screen after 3 years!! Really shocking right?! haha I was very very shocked when I saw his msn message appearing on my macpy screen. This is the first time I actually talked to him on msn after he left Bath. oh btw, he is Xing! The emo king. He used to be kimmy and kenny's good friend too! So yeah.. OTher than shock, I don't know how to explain my feelings.

Anyway, the conversation lasted for quite long actually.. a few hours i guess. And I found out that he hasn't changed alot! haha He is still as emo as last time. and as crazy as he used to be too. KNow why i said so? Coz he said he's gonna come visit us in Bath. Then get naked in the snow. He's mad. *yeah i told him that* And he's MADDER when he said I have to join them too.wth! OF course I refused but the crazy fella said he has the power to make me mad too. =.=" *the usual him* SIao! Right.. anyway, this guy really misses you guys, Kimmy and Kenny. Well, I guess he has been chatting to you guys too all this while. yeah coz he forgot about Bruce since he left Bath until today..

Great! It's a surprise + shock for me today.
But i need more!! I want excitement to get me going with my project report!! People, let's go ski at Bathwick Hill??! Good idea??

-dE_prInceSse-

No comments: