sorry people as I haven't really got time and energy to update recently. It's been a real busy week this week, don't ask me why coz I have no idea too! The scripts were just pilling up and we've got so many walk-ins at the same time.. but we somehow managed to get rid of the work load today.. it's gotten better now.. Thanks to the efficient team-mates i've got!! Let's hope tmr is a better day.. coz I need to get my review done with my tutor, otherwise it'll have to be next week then. But i just want to get over with it ASAP! less thing for me to worry about.. Let's hope we'll get something done tmr la.
oh and guess what? I'm gonna have half day off for christmas shopping on the 24th Nov! =D I start liking this company now.. or perhaps it's only my store that does that?? i'm not sure.. and it doesn't really matter as long as I get the half day off! woohoooo~ loving it!! ok la.. shall get some work done now for tmr's review. Yes, more evidence to write up! see ya then.. when my day gets better.. hehe bye!
-dE_prInceSse-
No comments:
Post a Comment