Saturday, October 02, 2010

Completely exhausted!

I skipped my daily post last night.. coz was too tired after work. The weather has been horrible last week.. been raining heavily and windy!! Hate it!! hope it's not gonna continue till next week. The stupid weather has made me more tired.. coz I can't cycle but have to walk to walk instead. Damn. And you know how hard it is to walk with an umbrella against the strong walk? Yeah.. thats where all my energy has gone to.. sadly. So.. i went to bed very early last night.. i slept off actually while watching shows..=P

But someone has ended my misery with a box of chocolates! YAY!! yeah.. a patient gave us a box of nice chocolates because of our good service!! haha I know it was random.. even I, myself couldnt believe this actually happens in the real world!! haha well.. it might happen to you before.. but this is my first time!! XD Ok. I believe in Karma now.. =P The patient has made everyone so happy!! and now we are more motivated to offer good customer service to everyone! yes, we will!! definitely =) oh and i've had a nice lemon cake from my colleague! Good baking skills!! *salute* I LOVE THE CAKE!! YUMMY~

We had a very nice and pretty locum yesterday! and I also found out that she's actually a wife of the handsome locum who I met last year in Frome!! ok.. i felt abit disappointed though.. hahaha coz another leng zai pharmacist has been taken! =( but nvm.. i still think they are a perfect match!! both also leng zai and leng lui! hahaha and she's very nice and helpful too!! She's the only locum that would actually teach me!! yeah.. so now i've got another CPD cycle to write up! YES!! love her =)

Things have been going great recently.. and I hope they continue being so and hopefully last till whenever?? forever?? maybe XD *my innocent thought*

hope everyone out there has good times at work too! and happy weekend!! YAY~

-dE_prInceSse-

No comments: