Thursday, October 28, 2010

can't stop thinking about YOU!

Aiks.. I donno why.. i just can't stop thinking about "you". YOU = FOOD! Seriously, I never stop thinking about food. I think about it all the time.. even after I have a meal, no matter it's breakfast, lunch or dinner.. i'll still think about what to eat next. =S I really don't know how to help myself.. ive been eating like a monster recently, since I started working actually. I eat like double the amount I used to eat when I was still in university. Ask Ban if you don't believe.. yeah~ I'm a monster now!! wahahhaa you better be careful oh.. I might eat you up one day!!! XDD

anyway.. guess what's in my mind now?? yes i mean food. ^^

hmm.. I'm thinking about char siew pau now.. hehehe thinking about the hot and juicy char siew filling.. XD that would really make me take an hour bus ride down to bristol just to eat the paus eh.. ahahaha good idea right?? I will think about it. :P think whether it's worth sitting in the bus for an hour just for the char siew.. what you think?? or i shall just stare at the pictures whole night and be satisfied with it??

I think I need to learn to control my cravings for food. coz i can feel like i'm growing side ways again!! OMG OMG!! i don't really want to put on weight away.. i just want to stay the same.. and be healthy!!

hmm but at this moment.. im thinking about subway breakfast again!! the big breakfast menu with bacon, sausage, cheese and egg!!! omg.. if only i can have one right now.. XDDD i'll definitely wake up early tomorrow and drop by on my way to work!! I know it's worth waking up early for it!!! coz i love it!! yum yum~

ok. i think that's enough, at least for now. it's half past 11 now.. not a good time to think about food coz i might feel hungry again any time soon.. so better not. coz I will never eat supper!! not anymore.. I know I CAN DO IT!!

ok la.. i think im gonna chill out for a while before going to bed. Think i'll read my story book la.. goodnight people!! have a sweet dreamm and tight sleep!! =D

-dE_prInceSse-

No comments: