Tuesday, October 05, 2010

my poor england

As usual, i was ordering stocks that we've run out/ don't keep in store while dispensing. Then the unlucky me got stuck with a special drug name on the script. Right, i know it's a special order then. That means I have to make a phone call the company to order it but not through the ordering system on computer. The special medication was Serc tablets btw. Ok so I dialled the number and went through some queries before placing my order.. and then it came to the very last step. What do I need? Yes.. Serc tablets that is.. guess what happened? when i ordered it.. I made it sound like I wanted to order "sex" tablets!! =.=" and so the guy was like "oh ok you want serc tablets.. anything else?" hey come on!! i thought I pronounced it correctly??! why do you have to repeat the drug's name to me?!! Did I really pronounce it as "Sex" not "Serc"?? XD SOrry la.. you know i know my england is poor.. what to do? next time dont order again la!! haha otherwise i'm gonna make myself clear that I really want SEX tablets ok??? =P

Ok. Fine.. i'll improve my poor england then.

-dE_prInceSse-

No comments: