I'm also glad that my backpain is getting better now. Thanks to BanBan's expired analgesic balm. It has done a great job! haha *i know I shouldnt use it coz it's expired but what to do? I was in too much pain.. haha now im thinking if i should continue using it.. coz the pain is still there.. but lesser now. so, should i? or should i not?? hmmmm...
and now.. i'm imagining myself sleeping in the 4 or 5 star hotel in Sabah.. I wish I'm the one sleeping in the comfy bed right now and have a sweet and tight sleep.. =( and dream about the fresh and juicy seafood there too! XD
ok. time to get ready to go to bed now. hope the sun will come out tmr.. and no rain please..
-dE_prInceSse-
1 comment:
i would continue using it!
cos it seems like its working :D
Post a Comment