All of us were given a special name..except my tutor! haha we were saying that he should get one too! but after a second thought, we gave up the idea coz we're too afraid that we'd accidentally use it in public!! XD especially when he's with his patients!! lol but it would be fun if that really happens!! coz everyone is gonna laugh!! XDD
Right.. i shouldn't laugh too much now coz my mouth ulcers (i've got a few oh, not only one T_T) have gone worse! it's hurting so much! =( I haven't got anything to apply to it.. guess what I can really do is to take more rest and drink more water.
Ok la.. im in too much pain now.. shall get some work done before I go to bed.. byebye!! It's getting cold now.. make sure you keep yourself warm, ok?! ;) Take good care people! and I will too!! ^^
-dE_prInceSse-
No comments:
Post a Comment